Accessing your brokerage account online means more than just viewing a summary of your account balances. It means being interactive with your investments 24 hours a day, seven days a week, when it is convenient for you.
When you enroll your brokerage account(s) with Access Online, you will have secure access to many new tools and features that will allow you to do the following:
- View your account balances, holdings, and performance
- Receive electronic delivery of account statements, trade confirmations, tax documents/1099s, and shareholder communications (proxies and prospectuses)
- Obtain real-time quotes, news, charts, company profiles, ratings, research reports and industry comparisons
- Place trades and orders on stocks, options, and no-load mutual funds
- Create up to four watch lists with 100 symbols each
- Review your Portfolio Report for one or multiple accounts
- Download your account information into Quicken® or Microsoft® Money
- Receive alerts for executed trades, market changes, news and industry
Navigate through this demo to become more familiar with all of the features and tools above, plus many more. Use the tabs at the top of the demo to explore what Access Online can do for you.