Not many firms can say that they’ve been in business for more than a century, especially in the financial services industry. Over the past 100 years, the financial landscape has changed dramatically. We evolved as well, adding new services and capabilities to ensure that Boenning & Scattergood is positioned competitively to provide the breadth, depth and caliber of investment guidance our clients demand and deserve. We’ve helped our clients capitalize during bull markets and navigate through the bear markets. Yet, some things remain resolutely unchanged. Among them: our uncompromising commitment to independence and dedicated client service.
Culture & Philosophy
At Boenning & Scattergood, we respect each of our employees as distinguished individuals who share our belief in the importance of deep product knowledge, local expertise, attention to detail and personal service. Reflecting Boenning & Scattergood’s tradition of independence, we value an entrepreneurial approach to pursuing client goals. As a member of any part of our team, our associates receive access to research, continuing education and an open-door policy with senior management. Boenning focuses on providing a flexible infrastructure and supporting our advisors where they need it. Guided by the principle that the client comes first, we provide financial professionals with the tools and autonomy to develop and apply innovative strategies that seek not only to satisfy, but to exceed client expectations.
Boenning & Scattergood offers employees the opportunity to participate in the following benefit programs:
- Medical and prescription insurance through Independence Blue Cross
- Dental and vision insurance through national providers
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and personal reasons
- Paid holidays observed by the NYSE
- Employee assistance plan
- Corporate discount programs with various vendors
- Company profit sharing and retirement savings plan