We provided you with an update last week and a reminder that Boenning & Scattergood remains open for business during this situation related to COVID-19. In the event you need to reach any Boenning & Scattergood representative, you can continue to reach them via the typical methods of communication (email or phone). As a reminder, our main contact information can be found here: http://www.boenninginc.com/contact/!
Consistent with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we are asking any client with appointments to postpone any in-person meetings, and to conduct business, if you can, via telephone or virtually.
As a reminder, the CDC recommends the following steps to prevent sickness. We are following these with our employees, and we encourage you to do the same at home:
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
– Stay home when you are sick.
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
If you would like more information about COVID-19, please see the following sites:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
– Montgomery County: https://www.montcopa.org/3468/Coronavirus-Disease-2019-COVID-19
– Bucks County: http://buckscounty.org/government/healthservices/HealthDepartment/CoronavirusInfo
– Delaware County: https://www.delcopa.gov/ich/resources/coronavirus.html
– Chester County: https://www.chesco.org/4376/Coronavirus-COVID-19
New Jersey: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml