James W. AdducciDirector
James joined Boenning & Scattergood in 2004 and currently serves in a director role. He has over 10 years of investment banking experience working with public and private companies executing exclusive sale assignments, buyside transactions, financings and various other strategic advisory assignments across a broad range of industries. James has completed more than 45 transactions totaling more than $8 billion in value. Industries of particular focus include industrials, water and infrastructure and financial institutions.
Prior to joining Boenning, James worked in the diversified industrials group at Dresdner Kleinwort in New York where he focused on cross-border M&A transactions. James received his BA in economics from Carleton College and is registered with FINRA and holds Series 7 and 63 licenses.
Representative transactions* include the following:
- Sell-side advisor for OTC-listed industrial bearing manufacturer based in New York on its $125 million sale to a European acquirer.
- Lead placement agent for an OTC-listed water and farming resources company based in Colorado in its $7 million private placement of convertible secured notes.
- Exclusive sell-side advisor for a NASDAQ-listed public water utility on its $200 million sale to a municipality.
- Exclusive sell-side advisor for a privately-held defense security/demining contractor in its $60 million sale to a strategic acquirer.
- Exclusive sell-side advisor for a Mid-Atlantic based building products and distribution company in its recapitalization with a private equity group.
- Lead book-running manager for the $23m follow-on equity offering for a NASDAQ-listed specialty chemical company.
- Advised a NASDAQ-listed business software and services company on a $115 million acquisition and provided a fairness opinion
* = transactions may have been completed while employed at prior firm