Investment Banking - BlueInGreen, LLC
Transactions | Infrastructure/Environmental/Water
Client: BlueInGreen, LLC
Transaction Type: Mergers & Acquisitions
Role: Sell-Side Advisor
BlueInGreen, LLC is Acquired by Chart Industries, Inc.
- BlueInGreen, LLC (“BIG” or the “Company”), based in Fayetteville, Arkansas, is a water cleantech company and gas-dissolution expert that provides the most efficient method of dissolving gases in water. BIG solutions empower water treatment professionals to make a difference by making water treatment processes more efficient, more effective, safer, and more environmentally sound. The Company has 100+ installments and has a long history of serving a broad range of industries, including food & beverage, pulp & paper, power & energy, and municipal.
- Chart Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: GTLS) (“Chart”) is a $3.5 billion company focused on energy, industrial gases, and water/wastewater as part of specialty markets.
- Chart has completed the acquisition of BIG for a purchase price of $20 million, plus a potential earnout of $6 million.
- Chart will consolidate BIG under its water treatment business, which will be run by BIG’s CEO.
- Boenning & Scattergood served as BIG’s exclusive sell-side financial advisor.