Investment Banking - Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation
Transactions | Banking
Client: Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation
Transaction Type: Mergers & Acquisitions
Role: Financial Advisor
Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation has acquired Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: BMTC), the parent of The Bryn Mawr Trust Company is headquartered in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania and was founded in 1889.
- At September 30, 2017, Bryn Mawr had assets of $3.5 billion and $12.4 billion in wealth assets under management, administration, supervision, and brokerage.
- Royal Bancshares of Pennsylvania, Inc. (NASDAQ: RBPAA) was the parent company of Royal Bank America which was headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, with 13 branches throughout suburban Philadelphia, Philadelphia county, and central and southern New Jersey.
- Pursuant to the transaction terms, Royal Bank America was merged with and into Bryn Mawr Trust Company with each RBPI Class A shareholder receiving 0.1025 shares of BMTC common stock. At the time of the transaction’s announcement, the total value of the deal was approximately $127.7 million.
- The transaction closed on December 15, 2017.
- Boenning served as financial advisor and issued a fairness opinion to Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation.