Investment Banking - CECO Environmental Corporation
Transactions | Infrastructure/Environmental/Water
Client: CECO Environmental Corporation
Transaction Type: Mergers & Acquisitions
Role: Sell-Side Advisor
- CECO Environmental Corporation (“CECO”) is a publicly owned company focused on providing clean air solutions for various industries worldwide. CECO is based in Cincinnati, Ohio and is traded on the NasdaqGS under the trading symbol CECE.
- Due to the merger between Met-Pro Corporation and CECO in August 2013, Pristine Water Solutions (“Pristine”) was deemed a non-core asset.
- Pristine, as a subsidiary of CECO, focused on innovative, high quality water treatment products, programs, and consulting services to domestic and international municipal, industrial and commercial markets.
- Through the acquisition, the Carus Corporation acquired Pristine’s well-known brands and distribution networks including its industry leading brand names of NSF certified products, “Aquadene” and “BioPurge”.
- Boenning & Scattergood served as the sell-side financial advisor to CECO Environmental Corporation.