Investment Banking - Grupo Rotoplas S.A.B. de C.V.
Transactions | Infrastructure/Environmental/Water
Client: Grupo Rotoplas S.A.B. de C.V.
Transaction Type: Mergers & Acquisitions
Role: Buy-Side Advisor
- Grupo Rotoplas S.A.B de C.V. (BMV: AQUA), a Mexico City headquartered public company with a market capitalization of $710 million, is the leading provider of individual and integrated water solutions in the Americas operating in 14 countries with 21 productions facilities, more than 23,000 points of sale and serving more than 6,300 direct customers.
- Rotoplas is focused on offering decentralized water solutions that range in scope from individual products related to water storage, water flow and water treatment to integrated water-as-a-service solutions for water treatment and recycling plants, filtration plants and water purifying fountains in urban settings and sustainable rainwater harvesting and outdoor composting bathroom systems in rural settings.
- Nautical Outfitters Corp., P-M.com, INC. and Plasticswatertanks.com, INC., collectively, are the leading water storage tank e-commerce platform in the United States utilizing both online sales (80%) and retail locations (20%).
- Through its majority acquisition of these companies, Rotoplas becomes the leading e-commerce provider of water storage tanks in the United States, complementing their overall strategy and increasing their share in the water solutions market.
- Boenning initiated this transaction and advised Rotoplas with regards to valuation, structure, and negotiations as its exclusive financial advisor