Investment Banking - Intevras Technologies, LLC
Transactions | Infrastructure/Environmental/Water
Client: Intevras Technologies, LLC
Transaction Type: Mergers & Acquisitions
Role: a $890 million drilling and construction services company
- Intevras Technologies, LLC (“Intevras”), was a privately held developer and owner of industrial water treatment processes located in Austin, Texas.
- Through its two primary technologies, the EVRAS Evaporative System and the INTEGRA Automated Disk Filtration System, coupled with recent activities in the Barnett and Marcellus Shales, Intevras is positioned as one of the leaders in the treatment and disposal of heavy brine waters in the oil and gas markets.
- Intevras was acquired by Layne Christensen Company (Nasdaq:LAYN), a $890 million drilling and construction services company, with a focus as a single source water services provider.
- The transaction was structured as an asset sale with an up front cash payment plus an earn-out component.
- Boenning & Scattergood originated this transaction and acted as Intevras’ exclusive financial advisor.