Investment Banking - Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Limited
Transactions | Water/Infrastructure/Environmental
Client: Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Limited
Transaction Type: Mergers & Acquisitions
Role: Sell-Side Advisor
SPX FLOW Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire
Philadelphia Mixing Solutions
- Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Limited (“PMSL” or “Company”) is a privately held mixing solutions company that was founded in 1957. The Company is headquartered in Palmyra, Pennsylvania with additional operations in Houston, Texas as well as the United Kingdom and India.
- The Company provides customers with a full range of proven in-tank mixing solutions, including mixers and impellers, modelling, technical services, and field support to customers worldwide. PMSL’s product suite is applied across four main industry verticals, including Chemical, Mineral Processing, Oil & Gas, and Wastewater.
- SPX FLOW, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW), with annual revenues of $1.4 billion and a market capitalization of $2.9 billion, is a world leader in sustainable solutions ensuring the controlled and measured movements of life’s essential elements. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina and with operations in more than 30 countries as well as sales to customers worldwide, SPX’s 4,900 employees innovate to design, deliver, and service high-value solutions that make life safer, healthier, and more sustainable.
- The acquisition will combine two of North America’s leading mixing solutions providers, expanding sales networks and offering broader capability and expertise for customers.
- SPX FLOW has completed the acquisition of PMSL for a purchase price of $65 million and will consolidate the Company under its Mixing and Blenders division.
- Boenning & Scattergood served as PMSL’s exclusive sell-side financial advisor.