Investment Banking - Pure Technologies Ltd.
Transactions | Infrastructure/Environmental/Water
Client: Pure Technologies Ltd.
Transaction Type: Common Stock Offering
- Pure Technologies Ltd. (TSXV:PUR), headquartered in Calgary, Canada, has developed patented and proprietary technologies for inspection, monitoring and management of physical infrastructure.
- Pure’s technology is used around the world to inspect, assess and monitor the physical integrity of bridges, pipelines, high-rise buildings, parking structures and other structures
- Pure sold 7,000,000 common shares in the transaction. An additional 1,050,000 common shares were sold by insiders as part of an overallotment option.
- Gross proceeds of C$30.1 million will be used for general working capital purposes, for further commercialization of existing and new technologies, for development of new technologies, and acquisition of capital assets.
- Boenning & Scattergood acted as a Co-Agent in the offering.